What do we really do, everyday?
Tumalone Fashion designers study trends and sketch the initial clothing or accessory design. They attend trade shows or visit manufacturers to select fabrics and trims. Tumalone Designers conduct fittings and adjustments on prototypes of their designs, and the end product is then marketed to clothing retailers. They oversee the entire garment production from their initial sketch to final manufacturing.
Top View Services
- Initial Consultations
Day to day Activities
- Study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
- Decide on a theme for a collection
- Sketch designs of clothing, footwear, and accessories
- Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs
- Visit manufacturers or trade shows to get fabric samples
- Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory
- Work with other designers or team members to create a prototype design
- Present design ideas to the creative director or showcase them in fashion or trade shows
- Market designs to clothing retailers or directly to consumers
- Oversee the final production of their designs
- Tailor-made Designs Garments
- Leather Belt Designs
- Personal Fashion Styling
By working directly with clients, whether that is through personal styling or sales, at Tumalone we learn how to address client needs and improve customer interactive skills.